Procession of Krishnaraja Wadiyar Through Mysore. 1825-1830. Opaque watercolour on paper backed with cloth. Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- If you were a spectator to this procession, where would you place yourself? Imagine the sounds, smells, and sights as the procession goes by. How does it differ from parades you have attended? How is it similar?
To learn more about this work of art, click here!
How does this work of art relate to today’s world?
- cassondra-reed reblogged this from maharajaonline
- emmalynn-burke reblogged this from maharajaexample
- allergplus likes this
- barrymaurices likes this
- maharajaexample reblogged this from maharajaonline and added:
- maharajaonline posted this